Through our activities, we seek to create a forum where Japanese, foreign residents in Tokyo, and visitors to Japan can meet with experts on Asian and American affairs while engaging in stimulating discussion and debate. Following are the events and activities by subject areas.
ICAS scholars also frequently lecture outside of TUJ.
Robert Dujarric, Director of ICAS, talked in various locations:
- Chaired discussion on Japanese politics, New York City (August 22, 2013)
- Moderated roundtable at the World Economic Forum, Tokyo (June 11, 2013)
- Lectured on Asian security at IRIS Institute, Paris (May 14, 2013)
- Chaired discussion on Japanese immigration, New York City (April 16, 2013)
- Lectured on the Senkaku dispute, Foreign Women Lawyers’ Association (FWLA), Tokyo (March 12, 2013)
- Lectured on the Senkakus and Japan’s border disputes in a broader context, Maison franco-japonaise, Tokyo (Feb 22, 2013)