Life AFTER TUJ 2019
What are you going to do after graduation?
Life AFTER TUJ offers a chance for TUJ undergraduates to network with alumni.
Whether you are about to graduate or are just starting at TUJ, this is a unique chance to start thinking about career options. How will you move to the next step? Explore career paths and build your network for Life AFTER TUJ.
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019
- 18:30-21:00 (doors open at 18:00)
- Temple University, Japan Campus, Parliament Student Lounge (Access)
- Open to:
- All TUJ students and alumni
- This event has passed
- Registration deadline is Wednesday, October 16
- Opening Remarks
- Panel Discussion
- "Speed Networking"
- Open Networking
See last year's event page to get a better idea of the event.
- Fumihiro Henry Akashi (Business Management, 2010) – Dyson Retail Manager at Dyson Japan
- Cecilia Coly (International Business Studies, 2016) – International PR Executive at Park Hyatt Tokyo
- Lawrence Medina (Asian Studies, 2011) – Personal Care Department / Tokyo and Global Business Support Group at Iwase Cosfa
- Heidi Salmela (Asian Studies, 2015) – Project Coordinator at Intralink
- Aiko Shigeta (International Affairs, 2015) – Overseas Relocation Support Service Company at Yamato Global Logistics Japan