Life AFTER TUJ 2016
What are you going to do after graduation?
Life AFTER TUJ offers a chance for TUJ undergraduates to network with alumni.
Whether you are about to graduate or are just starting at TUJ, this is a unique chance to start thinking about career options. How will you move to the next step? Explore career paths and build your network for Life AFTER TUJ.
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- 18:00-21:00 (doors open at 17:30)
- Temple University, Japan Campus, Azabu Hall 1F, Parliament Student Lounge (Access)
- Open to:
- All TUJ students and alumni
- This event has passed
TBA. See last year's event report and the event page to get some ideas.
- Mina Takahashi (Communication, 2002) – Communications Manager at GR Japan
- Yoko Sato (Psychology, 2006) – Director at Lucrea
- Aya Yamada (Business Management, 2010) – Apple Japan
- Jessica Shacklett (Asian Studies, 2011) – Art Director at Japan Bio Products
- Earl Richard Jay (International Business Studies, 2015) – IT Administrator at PwC
- Chie Kato – Senior Associate Dean for TUJ & Associate Dean, Enrollment Management Temple University, Japan Campus