Life AFTER TUJ 2015
What are you going to do after graduation?
Life AFTER TUJ offers a chance for TUJ undergraduates to network with alumni.
Whether you are about to graduate or are just starting at TUJ, this is a unique chance to start thinking about career options. How will you move to the next step? Explore career paths and build your network for Life AFTER TUJ.
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015
- 18:00-21:30 (doors open at 17:30)
Feel free to join one or all three sessions
- Temple University, Japan Campus, Mita Hall 5F (Access)
- Open to:
- All TUJ students and alumni
- This event has passed
- Registration deadline is Wednesday, October 7 at 12:00 noon
- Doors open
- 18:00 - 19:00
Diverse Pathways: Options for Non-Profit, NGO and Government CareersWant to work for an NGO? Interested in international aid organizations? TUJ alumni working in public sector, NGO and not-for-profit organizations offer some sound advice.
- Charles Harris (Business Management, 2009) – US Department of Defense
- Keishi Nukina (International Business Studies, 2014) – Playgound of Hope
- Kiei Ogata (International Affairs, 2010) – Run for the Cure
- Sarajean Rossitto – NGO consultant; Instructor, TUJ Continuing Education (Interview)
- 19:30 - 20:30
Climbing the Corporate LadderWhat does it take to land a job at Google? How can I work in consulting or finance? TUJ grads return to campus to help you follow in their footsteps.
- Chad Bruttomesso (EMBA, 2008) – Microsoft
- Jon Clemons (Economics, 2009) – Google
- Goki Kazama (International Business Studies, 2012) – Ernst & Young
- James Pleasant (Economics, 2015) – AIG
- Tomoaki Suda (Economics, 2008) – GE
- William Swinton – Director, International Business Studies, TUJ (Profile)
- 20:30 - 21:30
Networking ReceptionOpen networking faculty, students, alumni, company reps and recruiters. Light refreshments served.