Life AFTER TUJ 2014
What are you going to do after graduation?
Life AFTER TUJ offers a chance for TUJ undergraduates to network with alumni.
Whether you are about to graduate or are just starting at TUJ, this is a unique chance to start thinking about career options. How will you move to the next step? Explore career paths and build your network for Life AFTER TUJ.
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- 18:00-21:15 (doors open at 17:30)
Feel free to join one or all three sessions
- Temple University, Japan Campus, Mita Hall 5F (Access)
- Open to:
- All TUJ students and alumni
- This event has passed
- Doors open
- 18:00 - 19:15
Roadmap: From Temple to Success.Temple alumni who are successful top managers and entrepreneurs discuss their career trails, secrets, and strategies.
- Satoshi Hashimoto (EMBA, 2013) – Senior Manager, Account Management Group, Coca-Cola Business Services Company, Limited
- Keiko Kitao (EMBA, 2013) – Uber Japan
- Tammy Ledbetter (B.S., 1995) – Head of End to End Operations, AXA Technology Services, Japan
- Timothy Schepis (B.B.A., Economics, 1996) – Chief Digital Officer & Founder, Bluedelphia
- Miki Uchida (EMBA, 2013) – Chief Staff, Nikon Corporation
- 19:45 - 20:30
The Future is Digital: Are You Ready?Recent TUJ grads return to campus to help you follow in their footsteps. Are you prepared for your future?
- Christian Aragones (B.B.A., Business Management, 2009) – gumi Inc.
- Reimi Dasdeb (B.A., International Affairs) – Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon Tokyo
- Yejun Jeong (B.S., International Business Studies, 2014) – Deloitte Tohmatsu Consulting Co., Ltd.
- Naomi Tan (B.A., Psychological Studies, 2012) – TBWA\Hakuhodo
- William Yeow (B.A., Art and Japanese Language, 2013) – Rakuten, Inc
- 20:30 - 21:15
Open networkingWith alumni, faculty, students, company reps and recruiters. Light refreshments served.