Tuition Discount Opportunities
Please refer a friend or relative who has never taken a course at the Continuing Education program.
- You will receive an Amazon Gift Card worth 2,000 yen
- Your friend will receive a 30% discount (worth 3,294 yen) on the Entrance Fee.
Please see below for campaign details:
Early-Bird Discount (Fall 2020)
As a Continuing Education student, you are entitled to a 15% discount on the fees for every course you register for Fall 2020, and make full payment by the set early-bird deadline. To take advantage of this tuition discount, your application must be received by 23:59 (JST), August 17th, and your payment must be completed by the end of August 18th. Students who have registered and made full payment for at least one course or workshop by the Early-Bird Discount deadline will be eligible for the discount on additional courses in the same semester.
"Friend of TUJ" Discount Program
We offer a special discount program called "Friend of TUJ" to employees at corporations and organizations that register with us. Employees at the corporations and organizations enrolled in this discount program will receive a waiver of our one-time entrance fee and a tuition discount for any course, workshop, or seminar offered for two semesters after the discount program starts.
To enroll in this discount program, please refer your HR manager to the Friend of TUJ Discount Program page on this website.
TUJ Alumni Discount
TUJ alumni will receive a waiver of our one-time entrance fee and a 15% tuition discount.
- "Temple University alumni" refers to anyone who has graduated from degree programs (AA, BA, Masters, doctoral programs) at TUJ, the main campus in Philadelphia or any other Temple University campus around the world.
Special TUJ Undergraduate Student / Parent Discount
Currently enrolled undergraduate students and their parents can receive a waiver of the Continuing Education program's one-time entrance fee and a 15% tuition discount.
- Select "Special TUJ Undergraduate Student/Parent Discount" for Type of Discount field.
Fill in the following information:
- Undergraduate Student's Full Name
- Undergraduate Student's Date of Birth
- Undergraduate Student's TU ID Number
- Student or Parent
As part of our move to Setagaya-ku, we are offering an entrance fee waiver and 10% tuition discount to those who live and work in the local community. To claim this discount, please do the following using the online application form:
- Select "Community Member Discount" in the Type of Discount field.
- Provide your Setagaya-ku home address in the Address field; or upload a copy of your company business card in the Attachment field.
- The usage of multiple discounts is not allowed.