Individual Career Counseling
Among the various support services the Career Development Office provides, individual counseling is critical for all the students from freshman to senior, as well as alumni. Although a lot of important information is provided at seminars and workshops, there is not a single approach to job-hunting that suits everyone. The Career Development Office supports each of you in creating your own job-hunting strategy and executing it.
In individual career counseling, we provide support services to help you:
- Start thinking about your job search
- Establish your experience and achievements
- Brainstorm on what you really want to do
- Compare companies/industries
- Define your list of target companies
- Gain an in-depth understanding of your top company selections
- Look at other possible industries
- Schedule your career search
- Solve any issues regarding your job search
To make an appointment with us, please contact here.