GMAT Prep Course
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
The GMAT measures Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing skills.
The number of questions and time allotted for each section are as follows:
- Quantitative Reasoning（31 questions）: 62 minutes
- Verbal Reasoning（36 questions）: 65 minutes
- Integrated Reasoning（12 questions）: 30 minutes
- Analytical Writing Assessment（1 questions）: 30 minutes
This course will help students prepare for Verbal Reasoning, Integrated Reasoning, and Analytical Writing Assessment. In this course, students will study with a GMAT preparation book and online exercises, and take practice tests twice, all of which will be provided by the instructor. Students who plan to enroll in this course are recommended to study in advance of the first class.
Note: Quantitative Reasoning will not be covered in the course.
- Practice Test: May 12 and 21
- Class: May 14, 19, 26, 28
- May 12 - Practice Test 1 / Test-taking Strategies
- May 14 - Practice Test 1 Feedback / Content Breakdown
- May 19 - Content Breakdown I
- May 21 - Practice Test 2 / Test-taking Strategies Review
- May 26 - Practice Test 2 Feedback / Content Breakdown II
- May 28 - Content Breakdown III / Individual Conferences
2020 Summer Semester
- May 12, 14, 19, 21, 26 and 28 (6 classes)
- Application Deadline:
- Thursday, May 14
*We will stop accepting applications once all seats are filled.
*Depending on space availability, we may accept applications even after the deadline.
*Applications received outside business hours will be processed the next business day.
- The application period has ended.
- 36,000 yen (Tax Included)
- *Students are required to purchase the following textbook:
- “GMAT Official Guide 2020: Book + Online Question Bank” by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) ISBN-13: 978-1119576068
- Designed for:
- College students and working professionals who wish to enter the Fox Master in Management at TUJ or overseas.
- Dates and Times:
- GMAT Test Preparation and Practice Tests, taught in English: Tuesday and Thursday, 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- This course will be taught online via Zoom.
- Apply for this Course
If you have any questions about the class and would like advice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03-5441-9863(English or Japanese).
Note: Those who do not plan to apply to TUJ graduate school can also take this course.
About the course
The GMAT preparation course has 6 classes x 2 hours each. Examples of the content of each of the six classes are as follows:
|Class||Language of Instruction||Shcedule (Tuesday & Thursday)||Time|
|GMAT Test Preparation and Practice Tests||English||May 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28||7:00pm-9:00pm|
Steps to Attend the Program
Please follow the procedures below to attend the course.
1. Submit your application
Please apply online, by phone or in person at the university by the specified deadline.
2. Receiving the program details
Details of tuition fee payment will be sent to you via e-mail, and the course guide will be sent by post. The mailing of this document serves as notification that you are now officially enrolled on the course.
3. Pay the tuition fees
Please pay the tuition fees via wire transfer to the specified bank account by the deadline.
4. What to bring on the first day
On the first day of class, please bring a copy of the confirmation slip from the wire transfer or a screenshot of the tuition fees.
Please apply using the online application form. Please feel free to contact us for any questions about course details or the application process.
*Depending on space availability, we may accept applications even after the deadline has passed. Please submit the application form, and we will get back to you.
The application period has ended.
Note: Please be aware that courses cannot be offered in the event that there are insufficient numbers of applicants.