Areas of Expertise
Dr. Singh has experience in both corporate and academic areas. He has been teaching business related courses to graduate students in Japan since 2008. He also has corporate experience working at senior managerial positions with global companies such as Amazon Japan, McKinsey & Company Japan, and Citibank Japan. His expertise is in technology enabled businesses and innovation, e-business, marketing, and business strategy.
His teaching interests are in marketing, business strategy, technology enabled businesses & innovation, and Asian & Japanese business management.
E-Business, online consumer behavior, technology adoption, technology leverage in business strategy.
- Research paper "How Long Tail and Trust Affect Online Shopping Behavior: An Extension to UTAUT2 Framework": Published in international peer reviewed journal, Pacific Asia Journal of the Association for Information Systems (PAJAIS); Volume 9, Number 4, December 2017.
- Research paper "Effect of Long Tail and Trust on Customer Motivations behind Online Shopping": Presented in an international conference "Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2017)" in July 2017 at Langkawi, Malaysia. Published in the conference proceedings.
- Research paper "User Motivations behind Online Shopping: Comparative Study between two products": Presented in an International conference "Production and Operations Management Society Conference" in May 2017 at Seattle, USA. Published in the conference proceedings.
- Research paper "User Motivations behind Online Shopping: Online Air Ticket Purchase": Presented in an International conference "2016 Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute" in Nov, 2016 in Austin, Texas, USA. Published in the conference proceedings.
- Research paper "A Bibliometric Analysis on Online Shopping": Published in an international peer reviewed journal, International Journal of e-Education, e-Business, e-Management and e-Learning (IJEEEE); Volume 5, Number 2, June 2015.
- Research paper "A Bibliometric Analysis on Online Shopping": Presented in "The 20th Asia Pacific Decision Sciences Institute Conference", Hong Kong 2015. Published in the conference proceedings.
- Ph.D. in Business Management, Yokohama National University, Japan
- MBA, International University of Japan, Japan
- Bachelor of Architecture, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee India
- Association of Information Systems
- Decision Sciences Institute