Institutional TOEFL (ITP) in Osaka
Temple University, Japan Campus, periodically conducts the institutional TOEFL (ITP) exams. Degree-seeking prospective students are eligible to take the ITP. These scores are valid in an application to the Undergraduate Program. If you are applying to a graduate program, please confirm with the respective program before registering.
|Test Dates||Registration Deadlines||Registration|
|September 30, 2017 (Sat)||September 7, 2017 (Thu)||Closed|
|November 25, 2017 (Sat)||November 2, 2017 (Thu)||Open|
|January 27, 2018 (Sat)||January 4, 2018 (Thu)||Open|
|March 24, 2018 (Sat)||March 1, 2018 (Thu)||Open|
|May 26, 2018 (Sat)||April 26, 2018 (Thu)||Open|
|August 11, 2018 (Sat)||July 19, 2018 (Thu)||Open|
|September 29, 2018 (Sat)||September 6, 2018 (Thu)||Open|
|November 17, 2018 (Sat)||October 25, 2018 (Thu)||Open|
- Registration will be closed when it reaches full enrollment
- Test may be canceled if it does not reach the required enrollment
- You may not register for the tests conducted in Tokyo and Osaka in the same month
- Examinees will not be able to take the test without a photo ID (passport, driver's license, student's ID, basic resident registration card) and test fee will be forfeited
- All exams will be held in the regular classroom. You are allowed to bring soft ear plugs to reduce distractions
- Please contact to Osaka Center by telephone to find remained vacancy after application deadline
- The test fee has been changed to 5,800 yen for tests held from April 1, 2016, due to a cost increase for test materials
Temple University, Japan Campus, Osaka Center (Access)
|Test Day Schedule|
|Testing time||Approximately 2 hours|
- Above times are subject to change
- Please be advised that there is no waiting room before the check-in begins
Plase make sure you apply before the application deadline. (Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 13:00 to 20:00, Saturday, 11:00 to 17:30. Except University holidays)
- Please register by e-mail (email@example.com).
- Please indicate your name (in English), postal code and address, phone number, program of choice and the test date for which you wish to register. (If you can, please write your address in Japanese as well.)
- Receive reservation confirmation and payment instruction e-mail.
- (Please do not make the payment before you receive confirmation as registration may already be closed or cancelled)
- Wire transfer the 5,800yen Test fee by following the instructions received by email.
- This includes postage fee.
- Mizuho Bank, Azabu Branch
- Account Number:
- Futsu 8014704
- TUJ GRAD.ED
Note: Please indicate your name, test venue and the test date. (For example, Temple, Taro, OSAKA0118). All bank charges should be paid for by the applicant. TUJ does not accept personal checks, cash, or credit card payments.
What to Bring
- Receipt of the wire transfer
- Photo ID (Passport, driver's license, student ID, etc.)
Note: Examinees will not be able to take the test without a photo ID and test fee will be forfeited
- Pencils and eraser
- You are allowed to bring soft ear plugs to reduce distractions
The score reports will be sent to your designated recipients approximately 12 business days (without weekends or holidays) after you take the test.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
To reschedule or cancel your registration, make your request no later than 3 days before your test date. You may only reschedule once, and cannot change your registered venue. The rescheduling fee of 1,080 yen (tax included) will apply.
There will be no refund for cancellation once you have made the payment.
For more information and registration inquiries about TOEFL (ITP) exam at Osaka Center, please contact: