Last Update: February 2011
JJ Aucouturier (Mathematics)
- With Daudet, L. (eds.) "Future Trends in the Pattern Recognition of Non-Speech Audio". Special Issue Pattern Recognition Letters, 2010.
- "Legrand in Second-Life: A virtual laboratory for real music business", in Virtual World Best Practices in Education, March 2010.
- "The hypothesis of self-organization for musical tuning systems". In (E.Miranda, ed.) Music as It Could Be: New Musical Worlds from Artificial Life (Middleton: A-R Editions) (in press, 2010).
Ron Carr (Communications, Film and Media Art)
- With Cornelius Pratt, Eddy A. Ademosu, Wole Adamolekun, and Lanre Alabi. "Managing a Crisis of Confidence in Nigeria's Banking and Financial Industry". Public Relations Review, Vol. 37, 2011, pp.71-73.
- With Cornelius B. Pratt, "'Bringing the Government Down': Managing Thailand's Political Crisis," in Amiso M. George and Cornelius B. Pratt (Editors), Case Studies in Crisis Communication: International Perspectives on Hits and Misses. (New York: Routledge, 2011). Forthcoming.
Sonya Billore (Business)
- With Takeo Kuwahara. "Corporate branding in financial services - Management and customer perceptions for retail banks in India", Keio SFC Journal, Vol.10. No.1, 2010.
- With Norashfah Hanim Yaakop Yahaya Al-haj and Daphne Halkias. "Female Immigrant Entrepreneurship: A Developing Sector in Japan's Entrepreneurial Economy", Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship, Vol.15, No.2, June 2010.
- 'Female immigrant entrepreneurship in Japan - A Study on Business Life Cycle Stages of Small and Medium Enterprises', ABAC Journal, Assumption University, Thailand, January-April 2010.
- In Halkias, Daphne, Thurman, Paul, Harkiolakis, Nicholas, D. (ed.) (2010). Female immigrant entrepreneurs: The Economic and Social Impact of a Global Phenomenon. Farnham: Ashgate Pub.
Tina Burrett (International Affairs)
- (2010). Presidential Power and Television in Putin's Russia. London: Routledge.
Keith Dinnie (Business)
- With Ada Lio. "Enhancing China's image in Japan: Developing the nation brand through public diplomacy". Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, Vol 6, No 3, 2010, pp 198-206.
- With T.C. Melewar, Kai-Uwe Seidenfuss, and Ghazali Musa. "Nation branding and integrated marketing communications - An ASEAN perspective". International Marketing Review, Vol 27, No 4, 2010, pp 388-403.
Marielle Gorissen-van Eenige (Psychological Studies)
- With Sizoo B, van den Brink W, Koeter M, Gorissen van Eenige M, van Wijngaarden-Cremers P, van der Gaag RJ. "Treatment seeking adults with autism or ADHD and co-morbid substance use disorder: prevalence, risk factors and functional disability". Drug Alcohol Dependence. 2010 Feb 1;107 (1):44-50.
Yaghoub Khojasteh-Ghamari (Business)
- With Sato, R. "An integrated framework for card-based production control systems", Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 2010, In Press.
Jeff Kingston (History, Asian Studies)
- "The Untapped Potential of Japanese Civil Society ", Center for Strategic and International Studies, November 5, 2010.
- "Turbulence Rocks US-Japan Alliance", American Review, March 2010.
- "Toyota's Fall from Grace, Japan's Moment of Truth", Global Asia, Spring 2010.
- "Can Anyone Govern Japan", Foreign Policy July 5, 2010.
- "Americasia: Team Obama Rekindles Flame in Asia", American Review, Nov. 2010.
- "Justice on Trial", Japan Focus(forthcoming).
- "The Politics of History in Contemporary Japan" in Miller and Lipman (eds.), History and Politics: A Global Survey. Central European University, 2011. Submitted.
- "Families, Risk and the Discourse of Anxiety in Japan" in Solana and Kholoussy, eds., Domestic Tensions, National Anxieties: Global Perspectives on Marriage Crisis. Oxford University Press, 2011. In process.
- (2010). Japan in Transformation, 1945-2010. Harlow: Longman.
- (2010). Contemporary Japan: A history since 1989. Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell.
Noriko Murai (Art History)
- "Contemporary Ikebana and the Potential of Art History at the Boundary of Art," Journal of History of Modern Art (Korean Association for History of Modern Art) No. 26 (December 2009): 211-244.
- "Izabera Gādonā to korekushon, soshite bijutsukan kensetsu [Isabella Gardner, Her Collection, and the Building of the Museum]," Shikaku hyōshō to ongaku [Visual Representation and Music], edited by Shinobu Ikeda and Midori Kobayashi, vol. 4 of Gendā sōsho [Series on Gender History] (Tokyo: Akashi Shoten, 2010), 317-21.
Mariko Nagai (English, Writing, Asian Studies)
- "Instruction to the Living" (nonfiction) Drunken Boat (forthcoming 2010).
- "Grief" (nonfiction) A Dictionary of Unwieldy Words (German and English) merz & solitude, 2010.
- "Confession". New letters. , Fall 2010, Vol.70, 3 & 4.
- "How We Touch the Ground, How We Touch" (story) The Painted bride quarterly. Winter 2010, Issue 81.
- "Fugue" (story) The Painted bride quarterly. Fall 2010, Issue 83.
- (2010). Georgic: Stories. Kansas City, Mo: BkMk Press.
Patrick Rosenkjar (Intellectual Heritage, American Studies)
- "Review of: Discourse Analysis", Journal of English for Academic Purposes, Volume 9, Issue 4, December 2010, Pages 337-338.
- "Poetry in Second Language Task-Based Learning" in Shehadeh, A., & Coombe, C. (2010). Applications of task-based learning in TESOL. Alexandria, Va: TESOL.
Sachiko Horiguchi (Anthropology, Asian Studies)
- "Coping with Hikikomori: Socially Withdrawn Youth and the Japanese Family" in Richard Ronald & Allison Alexy (eds) Home and Family in Japan: Continuity and Transformation. London and New York: Routledge. (2011)
- With Yoriko Harada, Yuki Imoto & Satoshi Atobe, "The Implementation of a Japanese Version of the 'European Language Portfolio - Junior version -' in Keio: Implications from the perspective of organizational and educational anthropology" in Maria Gabriela Schmidt, Naoyuki Naganuma, Fergus O'Dwyer, Alexander Imig & Kazumi Sakai (eds) Can Do Statements in Language Education in Japan and Beyond: Applications of the CEFR. Tokyo: Asahi Press. (2010)
Yukako Suzawa (Art History)
- (2008) The Genesis of Early Christian Art: Syncretic Juxtaposition in the Roman World. Oxford: Archaeopress.