You will participate in an integrative, interactive learning experience that examines the roles, functions and skills of middle to top-level executives. The 16 courses in this integrated approach to graduate business education take into account your professional experience.
Focusing on strategy implementation, you will integrate knowledge and methods acquired throughout the program with your business experience so you can analyze business problems from the perspective of a CEO, and make informed decisions to solve these problems.
We invite top executives and business leaders to provide guest discussions to classroom and lunch seminars. These top executives share real-life cases with students and lead hard discussions. These opportunities enrich students' learning and provide excellent networking opportunities.
Some of the Past Speakers
- Ms. Eriko Talley, Director of HRM, Amazon.com Japan
- Mr. Brian Castellani, Vice President and CFO, The Walt Disney Company (Japan) Ltd.
- Mr. Raymond Ribble, Partner, Fusion System
- Mr. Hiroshi Arai, Managing Director, RATIONAL Japan Co. Ltd. & Vice President of East Asia, RATIONAL International AG
- Mr. Peter Aldrian, President, PLANSEE Japan Ltd.
- Mr. Luigi Colantuoni, Chief Representative for North-East Asia, Total
- Mr. Yukihiko Katsuta, Group Senior Vice President, Fast Retailing