The TUJ_START@Temple Program offers prospective students the opportunity to begin studying in TUJ's EMBA Program as non-matriculated students. The GMAT and letters of recommendation are not required of non-matriculated students. If students decided to study further, they can apply for matriculation. Upon matriculation, student can continue to pursue a degree as officially admitted EMBA students.
- Students may begin their studies by choosing from among entry level courses that are offered throughout the year. This gives you the ability to "start" studying at Temple when you are ready. Take a look at our upcoming entry level courses below.
- You can take up to three courses prior to being officially admitted to the program. You can receive full credit for the courses taken, and these can be counted towards your MBA degree after matriculation.
- START students take courses with matriculated students.
Upcoming Entry Level Courses
|Course Title||Course Date||Application Deadline|
|Power, Influence, and Negotiation||Jan 6*, 13, 14, 20 & 21, 2018||November 1, 2017|
|Leading and Managing Teams and Individuals||Jan 6*, 13 , 14, 20 & 21, 2018||November 1, 2017|
|Enterprise Risk Management||Feb 3*, 10, 11, 17 & 18, 2018||December 1, 2017|
|Statistical Analysis for Management||Feb 3*, 10, 11, 17 & 18, 2018||December 1, 2017|
|Contemporary Corporate Strategy||Mar 3*, 10, 11, 17 & 18, 2018||January 1, 2018|
|Management Information Technology I||Mar 3*, 10, 11, 17 & 18, 2018||January 1, 2018|
|Global Enterprise Management||Apr 7*, 14, 15, 21 & 22, 2018||February 1, 2018|
|Contemporary Corporate Strategy||Apr 7*, 14, 15, 21 & 22, 2018||February 1, 2018|
Note: Note: The first class of each course (marked*) will be held via WebEx. The remaining classes will be held on-campus.
Tuition for TUJ_START@Temple Program is ¥368,000 (including consumption tax) per course.
Note: Please note that all tuition is subject to change without written notice.
How to Apply
Please follow the same procedures described on Application Requirements, except the following:
- Letters of Recommendation and GMAT Score Report are not required
- Please select "TUJ_START@Temple Program" on the application form for the type of admission