Minato-ku Guest Patron Program
It is our hope that Minato residents with a variety of interests, from casual readers to those involved in special research projects, will apply for this program. The program is limited to one hundred active cards.
- Offer limited to residents of Minato-ku.
- This program is not open to students enrolled in or faculty working at any university program outside of TUJ, either in Japan or through distance learning.
- Library cards will be issued for the current calendar year, with renewal to be determined at the end of that period.
- Guest patrons may check out up to three items (books or videos) at one time for the usual periods: books for four weeks, videos for one week.
- Guests patrons may access the library's online resources while onsite, but will not be issued passwords for remote access.
- Guests patrons are responsible for paying all fines incurred for overdue items and the cost of replacing any lost or damaged materials.
- Inter-library loan privileges are not available to guest patrons.
- The TUJ library reserves the right to cancel the use of guest patron cards at any time.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for a TUJ Library guest card, please contact us with the following application information. We will review your application and get back to you with the result via e-mail.
Your application should include:
- Your name
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- A brief explanation of why you think access to the TUJ library would be beneficial to you
If you have any additional questions regarding this program, please contact us.