Maps and Directions
Law program office is located on the third floor of Mita Hall.
2-8-12 Minami Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0047 (Open in Google Maps)
- From Shirokane-Takanawa (Tokyo Metro Namboku Line, Toei Mita Line): 7-minute walk from Exit 4. (Once you reach the sunken courtyard on the B1 floor, take the stairs to the right and continue straight.)
- From Azabu-Juban (Tokyo Metro Namboku Line, Toei Oedo Line): 10-minute walk from Exit 1. (After coming out of Exit 1, walk toward Lawson convenience store.)
4-1-27 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0073 (Open in Google Maps)
- From Shirokane-Takanawa (Tokyo Metro Namboku Line, Toei Mita Line): 8-minute walk from Exit 2. (After coming out of Exit 2, follow the street on the right.)
- From JR Tamachi (Yamanote Line, Keihin Tohoku Line): 13-minute walk from Mita Exit.
- From Mita (Toei Mita Line, Toei Asakusa Line): 12-minute walk from Exit A3.
The entrance to Mita Hall may be difficult to find as it is slightly set back from the sidewalk. After you pass D2 (a DIY store) coming from Shirokane-Takanawa Station or the Housei-in temple coming from Mita/Tamachi Stations, look carefully for the Temple University, Japan Campus, sign in front of Mita Hall.
Sheran Minami Azabu, 2-10-2 Minami Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0047 (Open in Google Maps)
Mita Hall Entrance
Tel: 0120-86-1026 (03-5441-9841)