Program Development Coordinator
EMBA classes are offered on Saturdays and Sundays over two weekends per month except in August and December.
For no-class week: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:30
For class week: Wednesday to Friday 9:00 to 17:30 and Saturday and Sunday on shift (10:30 to 19:00 or 08:00 to 16:30).
Director of Executive MBA (EMBA) Program
Temple University, Japan Campus (TUJ) is able to sponsor a visa for this position.
Salary & Benefits
Commensurate with experience.
Eleven days paid vacation in the first year, increasing to 20 days after 6 years of employment, plus 5 paid "personal and sick days" each year. In addition, approximately 2 weeks university-wide break over Christmas/New Year. Japanese social insurance and pension, commuting allowance, and tuition benefits for Temple University, Japan Campus (TUJ) programs.
Overview of Position
The Program Development Coordinator for the Executive MBA Program will assist with the promotion of the Executive MBA Program for managers and executives, with admissions, and with faculty and student support. They will work closely with the EMBA Director to execute the program and serve as the lead in recruiting, processing, and orienting new students, as well as providing operational support for faculty members and students.
- Successfully recruit EMBA students within a competitive recruitment environment
- Maintain database and enter inquirer data
- Track and process applications and enrollment
- Provide support to facilitate the accurate and timely completion of admission processes and procedures for prospective students
- Coordinate open class sessions, information sessions and other special events for prospective students
- Coordinate networking events and other special events for alumni and students
- Update and maintain the EMBA website and social media pages
- Other marketing related activities as assigned by the director
- Facilitate the procedures for graduation
- Clean up after classes
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills in Japanese (native-level or JLPT 1) and English (native-level or Eiken Grade 1)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience in enrollment and recruitment preferred. Other sales and business development experience will also be considered
- Digital marketing knowledge a plus
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
- Experience working with social media
- Professional appearance, a team player, friendly, customer-focused attitude
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Desired start date is January 4, 2018. Earlier start also welcome.
Please send applications to email@example.com with:
- a letter of application;
- resume or c.v.;
- contact information for two references.
Indicate the title of the position you are applying for in the email subject box. Also, we would appreciate it very much if you could let us know from which website/resource you found out about this position.
Only those applicants who make it past the initial review will be contacted.