Life After TUJ 2013
Wondering what you are going to do after graduation?
Come meet recent TUJ grads and get first-hand advice.
Build your network NOW.
- Tuesday, October 22, 2013
- 17:30-21:30 (doors open at 17:00)
- Temple University, Japan Campus, Mita Hall 5F (Access)
- Open to:
- All TUJ students and alumni
- This event has passed
- Doors open
- CEO Live: Mr. Robert Siedell, President, American Express International, Inc. (Japan)
- A panel of recent TUJ alumni will share their secrets of a successful job search. Several industries will be represented.
- Daria Davydenko (B.B.A., Business Management 2011) - Goldman Sachs
- Kozue Hirakawa (B.A., Economics 2009) - Medtronic
- Dennis Jarvis (B.A., Economics 2013) - Rakuten
- Helene Larochelle (B.B.A., Business Management 2009) - MBA Candidate at Hitotsubashi University
- Moderator, Dr. Mark L Ford
- Open networking with alumni, faculty, students, company reps and recruiters. Light refreshments served.
About Mr. Robert Siedell, President, American Express International, Inc. (Japan)
Robert joined American Express in 1984. Initially holding managerial positions in Card Member Services in the US, in 1988 Robert moved to Japan as VP of Operations and then four years later was named VP of Quality & Re-engineering for the JAPA region. He became Country Manager for Thailand in 1993. Robert returned to Japan in 2000 as VP and Head of Marketing, Consumer Services Group and then in 2001 was promoted to his current position as Country Manager for the Japan market. In 2013, his responsibility was extended to cover the Proprietary Card business in Australia and New Zealand.
Born in Dallas, Texas, Robert is married and has three children. He enjoys sailing, running, classical music and travel. He holds an MBA degree from Harvard University and MEd and BS degrees from Mississippi State University.