Life After TUJ 2012:
A 30th Anniversary Distinguished Lecturer Series
Wondering what you are going to do after graduation?
Come meet recent TUJ grads and get first-hand advice.
Build your network NOW.
- Tuesday, October 30, 2012
- 17:30-21:30 (doors open at 17:00)
- Registration Deadline:
- Tuesday, October 30 at 12:00 noon
- Temple University, Japan Campus, Mita Hall 5F (Access)
- Open to:
- All TUJ students and alumni
- This event has passed
- Doors open
- CEO Live: Mr. Jasper Cheung, CEO, Amazon Japan
- A panel of recent TUJ alumni will share their secrets of a successful job search. Several industries will be represented.
- Open networking with alumni, faculty, students, company reps and recruiters. Light refreshments served.
About Mr. Jasper Cheung, CEO, Amazon Japan
Jasper Cheung joined Amazon after more than ten years of corporate finance experience for companies in Asia and North America. He began his Amazon career as Finance Director for Amazon.co.jp in December 2000, and was named President in April 2001. Under his leadership, Amazon.co.jp has greatly expanded the selection and convenient services it offers to customers.
Prior to joining Amazon, Cheung served as Finance Manager for the Northeast Asia Health, Beauty, and Food & Beverage unit of Procter & Gamble. While at P&G he served as the Finance Manager for a number of Canadian and Japanese units and was Treasury and Sales Finance Manager for P&G Canada. Cheung began his career as an Airline Planning Officer at Cathay Pacific Airways in Hong Kong.
Cheung received his Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Ontario’s York University in 1990 and he also holds a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from the University of Hong Kong.