Tuition Discount Opportunities
Please refer a friend or relative who has never taken a course at the Continuing Education program.
- You will receive an Amazon Gift Card worth 2,000 yen
- Your friend will receive a 30% discount (worth 3,240 yen) on the Entrance Fee.
Please see below for campaign details:
Early-Bird Discount (Fall 2017)
As a Continuing Education student, you are entitled to a 15% discount on the fees for every course you register for between July 18 and August 21, 2017, and make full payment by August 21, 2017. Students who have registered and made full payment for at least one course by the Early-Bird Discount deadline will be eligible for the discount on additional courses in the same semester.
"Friend of TUJ" Discount Program
We offer a special discount program called "Friend of TUJ" to employees at corporations and organizations that register with us. Employees at the corporations and organizations enrolled in this discount program will receive a waiver of our one-time entrance fee and a tuition discount for any course, workshop, or seminar offered for two semesters after the discount program starts.
To enroll in this discount program, please refer your HR manager to the Friend of TUJ Discount Program page on this website.
TUJ Alumni Discount
TUJ alumni will receive a waiver of our one-time entrance fee and a 25% tuition discount.
- "Temple University alumni" refers to anyone who has graduated from degree programs (AA, BA, Masters, doctoral programs) at TUJ, the main campus in Philadelphia or any other Temple University campus around the world.
- The usage of multiple discounts is not allowed.
Special TUJ Undergraduate Student / Parent Discount
Currently enrolled undergraduate students and their parents can receive a waiver of the Continuing Education program's one-time entrance fee and a 15% tuition discount.
- Select "Special TUJ Undergraduate Student/Parent Discount" for Type of Discount field.
Fill in the following information:
- Undergraduate Student's Full Name
- Undergraduate Student's Date of Birth
- Undergraduate Student's TU ID Number
- Student or Parent