To streamline your application process, please note the following.
1. Apply Early
We accept applications on a first-come, first-served basis. Because we close courses when their seating capacity is reached, we recommend that you apply as early as possible.
2. Reserving Your Seat
Your seat will only be reserved when we receive confirmation that your payment has been received.
3. E-mail Notification from the Office
Please note the following after submitting your application:
- If you haven't received any e-mail from the office, there is a probability that your e-mail was entered wrongly in the form you have provided.
- Please confirm your anti-spam functions which may eliminate our e-mail (sent from the domain: @tuj.temple.edu) automatically.
- Please confirm your spam/junk folder.
4. Confirm the data on your AAI form
You should receive the AAI (Application Acknowledgement and Invoice) form from the Continuing Education office within three business days after you send in your application. Please confirm that the data is correct. If you do not receive the AAI form within three business days, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
5. Making Payment
We accept payment by credit cards (VISA or MasterCard) or by bank transfer. Please follow the instructions on the AAI from.
6. For Other Notices
For other notices, please refer to the Program Policies.