Tuition and Fees
|First Semester||Subsequent Semester|
|Entrance Fee||221,100 yen*||—|
|Tuition Fee||458,600 yen||458,600 yen|
|Facilities Fee||27,000 yen||27,000 yen|
|Institutional TOEFL Exam Fee||5,400 yen||5,400 yen|
|Student Activity Fee||3,100 yen||3,100 yen|
|Total||715,200 yen||494,100 yen|
The payment deadline for the entrance fee (new students only), tuition and other fee is 7 business days before the first day of classes.
- If you are officially admitted to matriculate into the TUJ Undergraduate Program after completing this program, you will be charged a 205,700 yen Undergraduate Program entrance fee. (The Undergraduate Program entrance fee for applicants entering the TUJ Undergraduate Program directly is 426,900 yen.)
- Both the above sums include consumption tax.
- Bank transfer charges to be paid separately by transferor. Do not deduct from the amount due.
- Please note that fees, including tuition, are subject to change without notice.
- If you cancel within one week of the start of semester, TUJ, upon receiving your request for cancellation in writing, will refund your entrance fee and any other fees in accordance with the regulations of the university. Once the first week of semester has passed, fees cannot be refunded. In addition, application fees and entrance fees are non-refundable. Furthermore, students are responsible for wire transfer fees when any sums are refunded.