Basic Facts about the Main Campus
As of Fall 2017
- 1801 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122, USA
- 1884, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Comprehensive public research university
- Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Temple offers two associate degree programs, bachelor's degree programs in 170 areas, 176 master's degree programs, 68 doctoral degree programs. Temple is the 38th largest public four-year university and the fifth largest provider of professional education in the United States.
Updated in July 2018
U.S. News & World Report
- National Universities 2018: #115
- Top Public Schools 2018: #53
- Best Colleges for Veterans 2018: #70
- Best Education Schools 2018: #48
- Best Law Schools 2018: #53
- Best Law Schools 2018 / Trial Advocacy: #2
Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018
- Ranked in the 351-400 group of the top 1,000 world universities
The Princeton Review
- Selected as one of "The Best 382 Colleges 2018"
Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education
- Temple’s “highest research activity (R1)” categorization places it among the top four percent of all four-year universities in the U.S.